Day 47 we rode all secondary roads and the country side was diverse starting with mountains to plains, to canyons. There was a threat of rain, but we avoided the rain. The day started out tough as Rene' and I did not asleep well. I had some bad stomach issues and she just couldn't sleep. Once I got going I felt OK and had no more issues. Below are a few videos of different parts of our ride.
Tomorrow is a short day, 198 miles, about 4 hours to Crawford, CO. That will be our base for the Top O The Rockies Rally in Paonia, CO. I will try to get the bike serviced for it's 12000 mile service. The bike is over 13000 miles and it needs the service. I will probably have to rent a car while the bike is being serviced in Montrose, CO.
No comments:
Post a Comment