Friday, June 7, 2024

Day 07

 WE left Kayenta for Kanab, a trip of about 175 miles. It was hot, the motorcycle temp said 97*.  Thank God it was a short trip in the heat. We got to Kanab and were able to check in early. We hung out for about an hour to cool off then went out to Zion National Park.

We rode to the visitors center and back. We left the park for another park, a State Park called Pink Coral Sands State Park. It is basically an area with large sand dunes. Not as big as Great Sand Dunes National Park. There wasn't anything there to photograph, it was more of a play ground for side by sides and dune boarding. Tomorrow I think we will go to Bryce Canyon, and back to Zion the next day.

I don't know what the actual mileage is but we have gone about 2350 miles so far.


2 comments:

  1. Great video. Looks awesome. Enjoying your blog as I sit in my job trailer dreaming of next year when Karen and I make our retired trek west. Be safe brother.

    ReplyDelete

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...