Monday, July 15, 2024

Day 46

Day 46 Today was a travel day again. The motel we stayed at last night, was the same motel I stayed at in 2010 when I did my Alaska trip. Today's ride started early and was a real nice ride through mostly National Forest land. The roads were in good shape, and the traffic pretty light. I rode a bit slower because there were a lot of deer beside the roadway. The second half of the day was all slab riding, but it wasn't bad. Traffic was again light, and the route was through countryside. Montana is a beautiful State with different landscape. 

We are at almost 12000 miles and will break that tomorrow. I am trying to make arrangements to have it serviced in Montrose, CO for it's 12000 service. Otherwise it could have as high as 16000 on it by the time we get back.

Tomorrow we head to Vernal, Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...