Day 42 We got up early and rode to Lake Magilne boat tours for a ride to Spirit Island. Our time on the island was limited to 15 minutes so I needed to rush to get some photos. The weather was again perfect beach weather but not so much for photography. Not a cloud in the sky and with the sun coming up over the mountain the sky was hot and a bit blown out. I did take some shots but nothing to knock your socks off. In the images I am posting, I did a sky replacement.
After our boat ride we had to mount up and ride to Banff where we will spend the next three nights. The ride was mostly uneventful. I did have ti wave back two different times pickup trucks trying to pass on blind curves with traffic coming and one time I had to release my throttle to decelerate to another pickup truck trying to pass 5 vehicles at once could slide in between me and the car in front of me. I pass a lot of vehicles, but those that pass me are mostly pickup trucks, Ford Broncos, and Subaru Outbacks.


No comments:
Post a Comment