Monday, July 8, 2024

Day 38

Day 38 we went back to the same area. Only saw one black bear. I believe that was because the temperature was pretty high and the animals were staying inside the woods. We did a little running around  but called it early. Rene' did some laundry when we got back to the hotel. So a short narrative. Here is an experiment panorama I tried. I did a sky replacement also because there wasn't was a cloud in the sky.


Tomorrow and the next few days it is supposed to get into the 90s. We might go back to the same area early, then maybe try a run up the Ice Fields Highway a little ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...