Friday, July 5, 2024

Day 36


 Day 36 We rode to Hinton, Alberta. I made a little miscalculation on the proximity of Hinton to Jasper. We are about 50 miles from Jasper so there will be a ride to get to where I want to be for photos. The ride was uneventful but the winds were pretty strong and I actually got a work out countering the cross winds. 

The below video is of an idiot who almost hit a guy on a moped. I do not know what he was doing, if he got distracted or was using his phone. He changed lanes into my lane then back to the left lane after passing another person on a moped, passing me and almost hitting the moped rider . The video is my first successful download and posting from the motorcycle dash cam.

We will start exploring the area tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...