Saturday, June 15, 2024

Day 15

 Day 15 started out with a planned trip to Crater Lake. We stopped for breakfast and another rider advised us he heard some of the rim road was closed. So I checked the USNP website and there was only one mile of the rim trail open and that was on the west side. Not worth the ride there. So I just rode around somewhere in Oregon before making our way back to Redmond. I noticed a (what I thought) vibration and figured it was one of the new tires. We went back to the rally site and I advised the tire people. The pulled the front tire and checked the balance and it was right on, so the put a new tire on. I took it back out for a test drive and still there. I did some testing and coasting it isn't there so it is something with the motor. 

After getting tires I filled up with fuel, so maybe I got some bad gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...