Day 27 we rode from Homer to Seward and discovered our cabin was a dry cabin. Ooops, but it was OK. There was a bath house that was clean and the cabin was actually very nice. We rode around Seward for a while before checking in and after we checked in. The ride was nice, the roads mostly OK, a few construction areas, and a big one just outside of Seward. The weather was cool, but that is to be expected here in Alaska.
We went to a dead end where there was a beach of sorts where I took a few shots of the bay. I spent maybe 15 minutes shooting out into the bay and packed up and Rene' and I left to shoot a waterfall. Rene' commented on a girl in a bikini sunbathing next to me as I took the photos. "What girl" I said, I did not see any girl. Apparently The shapely pretty girl in a bikini was invisible to me. Rene' said she was right there not 10 feet from me, and I never saw her. That is seriously wrong. So instead of a bathing beauty you can look at this:
Tomorrow we head back to Gregg and Morgan's in Anchorage.

No comments:
Post a Comment