Day 24, no riding today. Gregg, Morgan, Rene' and I went to hike up to a glacier but the trail was closed due to bear activity and the other glacier we could do, you need to take a boat across the water to get to the trail. So we did hike a bit of a trail in the area. Gregg was going to try and surf the Bore Tide, but it was much too windy so we headed back to their house. Morgan prepared a great steak meal, the best so far of this trip.
We went back out to try and locate the owls. Morgan again spotted the owl, this time the adult. She was in a tree not 30 feet from us. I took some shots. I missed it flying from it's perch. I was looking for the juveniles, but they were no where to be seen. One of the neighbors came out and showed the cell phone images she got of the two juveniles together. They were very good.


No comments:
Post a Comment