Sunday, June 23, 2024

Day 21

 Day 21,We rode from Watson Lake to Haines Junction. Starting out with clear weather but cool weather and a brief sprinkle. We spotted a moose with her calf along the side of the road. By the time we see them and at the speed we are traveling trying to start my helmet camera is futile. The dash cam might catch these events but getting those files out of the unit and into a windows computer is not easy. In fact I haven't succeeded yet. The other issue is the file transfer form the unit to the tablet requires me to turn on the ignition of the bike and it takes some time to make the transfer. 

The scenery is in places aw inspiring or other places just road travel.  The motel in Haines Junction was nice and well thought out. I went down the road about a quarter mile to take some photos. I did some IR but I think I brought the wrong IR filter and therefore not getting the results I was expecting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...