Thursday, June 20, 2024

Day 19

 Day 19, the days are starting to all blend in together. Today was the leg to New Hazelton. Gorgeous scenery with snow capped mountains. There was a lot more construction on this leg with several stops of 5 minutes or more. The weather was pretty cool the entire day and we went through a number of brief showers. The motel was a small privately owned motel and he had a place where I could wash the motorcycle. So I did was the bike as best I could. We are into day 3 of a 6 day run to Anchorage. Tomorrow will be one of the longer days of the entire trip at 488 miles.

We did see a moose today down below the roadway. It appeared to be a little confused and did not seem to know where to go, so we named him Joe.

Sorry no video on this leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...