Day 53 I put the route in the GPS and dang it was 430 miles. I thought we were done with the 400 plus mile routes. We are in Independence, KS tonight. The ride was slab and city so fast and stop and go all day. We missed any rain storms and hopefully we can continue missing them tomorrow. Tomorrow we ride to Sikeston, 389 miles, so not far off of 400 miles. We have 871 miles to go. We are at almost 14000 miles on this trip. I think we will end up with around 14500 miles. In 2010 I did almost the same trip in 39 days and I finished with 13700 miles. This trip will be 56 days and an estimated 14500 miles. The difference in daily mileage was the fact I was riding 700 plus miles a day and on this I think we averaged around 350 miles a day. Out of the 56 days we were on the bike I believe 55 days.
Monday, July 22, 2024
Day 53
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wildfires
Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...
-
First day of our trip started today. We rode from Bristol, TN to Hopkinsville, KY, around 370 miles. To start out with, last night I attemp...
-
Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...
-
Day 56
No comments:
Post a Comment