Thursday, July 18, 2024

Day 49

 Day 49 Rode to Paonia  the site of the rally and completed our registration then we had to scoot to Montrose to pick up the motorcycle and get the rental car back to the airport. Mark the mechanic advises that the left front fork seal is leaking so I will need to watch that for the trip. I will take the bike in for warranty service once we get back. After dropping off the bike we rode up to Black Canyon National Park where they are doing road work so we were riding gravel again. I have a few videos and a shot or two from the trip.

We needed to get going as weather was starting to move. We headed back to Paonia and almost got there when the rain started to fall. I pulled over under a tree and we went into a nice Italian Restaurant where the food was pretty good. They were a little disorganized but they got things done. While eating the skies opened up, so glad we were out of it. We hung out in Paonia just an hour then headed back to Crawford where we are staying.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wildfires

  Wildfires. We were lucky we did not encounter an wildfires except for the heavy smoke in Fairbanks from a wildfire. The day we left the D...